- What Personal Data we collect through our website www.midiagnostics.com (the “Website”) from you;
- For which purpose;
- The measures to safeguard the security of your Personal Data;
- Your rights with respect to your Personal Data.
2. Personal Data
By using the Website, miDiagnostics collects and processes your data. Some elements of such may qualify as Personal Data. miDiagnostics collects Personal Data through the following channels:
- Communications with us directly: we collect Personal Data when you provide it to us directly, such as via postal, telephone and/or email communications.
- Communications via our website: we collect Personal Data when you provide it to us through communications via our website. This includes where you have contacted us through the “Contact US” page on our website, such as your full name, email, company and the details of your enquiry.
- Entering into agreement with us: when you enter into a contractual agreement with us we may collect certain details in respect of you or other representatives of your business, such as name, contact details, company address, job title and location.
- Careers: we may collect Personal Data from you when you apply for a vacancy with us, such as your name and curriculum vitae.
- contact information (such as address, e-mail address and phone number);
- technical data (such as IP-address).
miDiagnostics will store and process your Personal Data on its servers located within the European Economic Area.
3. Purpose of the Processing
miDiagnostics will process your Personal Data for following purposes as Controller of the processing:
- to enable us to respond to an enquiry or other request you make when you contact us via our website or directly;
- to understand how you visit our website and how you interact with us to enrich your user experience;
- when you subscribe to our news alerts, we will send you details of our press releases;
- for our recruitment, when you apply for a job role with us. We may use information collected throughout the recruitment process to review our equal opportunities profile in accordance with applicable legislation;
- to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and to provide you with the information you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our services or products;
- to protect the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, website and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests, including reporting to and/or being audited or investigated by national and international regulatory bodies;
- to comply with court orders and to exercise and/or defend our legal rights.
miDiagnostics shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures that are necessary for the protection of the Personal Data against accidental or unauthorized destruction, against accidental loss, as well as against the modification of or access to, and any other prohibited processing of the Personal Data. These measures will ensure an appropriate level of security.
5. Rights of the concerned person
Right to access
If you would like to view your Personal Data that has been processed by miDiagnostics or have any questions about the processing of your Personal Data, you are entitled to exercise your right to access. miDiagnostics will then provide you with information about the Personal Data that is being processed and on the source of such Personal Data.
Right of rectification or deletion
You have the right to request us, free of charge, to correct any incorrect Personal Data if such Personal Data would be incomplete or inaccurate. You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Data by miDiagnostics.
Right to object free of charge
You have the right to request all your Personal Data in a structured and generally accepted file format.
You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority should the processing of your Personal Data violate the applicable regulations.
6. Term Disclosure of Personal Data
Other than as set out in Article 3, miDiagnostics will never share or sell your Personal Data with third parties for commercial purposes.