- what Personal Data we collect through our website www.midiagnostics.com (the “Website”) from you;
- for which purpose;
- the measures to safeguard the security of your Personal Data;
- and your rights with respect to your Personal Data.
2. Personal Data
By using the Website, miDiagnostics collects and processes your data. Some elements of such may qualify as Personal Data. miDiagnostics collects Personal Data through the following channels:
- Communications with us directly: we collect Personal Data when you provide it to us directly, such as via postal, telephone and/or email communications.
- Communications via our website: we collect Personal Data when you provide it to us through communications via our website. This includes where you have contacted us through the “Contact US” page on our website, such as your full name, email, company and the details of your enquiry.
- Entering into agreement with us: when you enter into a contractual agreement with us we may collect certain details in respect of you or other representatives of your business, such as name, contact details, company address, job title and location.
- Careers: we may collect Personal Data from you when you apply for a vacancy with us, such as your name and curriculum vitae.
- contact information (such as address, e-mail address and phone number);
- technical data (such as IP-address).
miDiagnostics will store and process your Personal Data on its servers located within the European Economic Area.
3. Purpose of the Processing
miDiagnostics will process your Personal Data for following purposes as Controller of the processing:
- to enable us to respond to an enquiry or other request you make when you contact us via our website or directly;
- to understand how you visit our website and how you interact with us to enrich your user experience;
- when you subscribe to our news alerts, we will send you details of our press releases;
- for our recruitment, when you apply for a job role with us. We may use information collected throughout the recruitment process to review our equal opportunities profile in accordance with applicable legislation;
- to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and to provide you with the information you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our services or products;
- to protect the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, website and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests, including reporting to and/or being audited or investigated by national and international regulatory bodies;
- to comply with court orders and to exercise and/or defend our legal rights.
miDiagnostics shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures that are necessary for the protection of the Personal Data against accidental or unauthorized destruction, against accidental loss, as well as against the modification of or access to, and any other prohibited processing of the Personal Data. These measures will ensure an appropriate level of security.
5. Rights of the concerned person
Right to access
If you would like to view your Personal Data that has been processed by miDiagnostics or have any questions about the processing of your Personal Data, you are entitled to exercise your right to access. miDiagnostics will then provide you with information about the Personal Data that is being processed and on the source of such Personal Data.
Right of rectification or deletion
You have the right to request us, free of charge, to correct any incorrect Personal Data if such Personal Data would be incomplete or inaccurate. You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Data by miDiagnostics.
Right to object free of charge
You have the right to request all your Personal Data in a structured and generally accepted file format.
You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority should the processing of your Personal Data violate the applicable regulations.
6. Term Disclosure of Personal Data
Other than as set out in Article 3, miDiagnostics will never share or sell your Personal Data with third parties for commercial purposes.
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you. Cookies make it possible for a website to recognize your browser and to surf quick and easily on a website. If you don’t want a website to place cookies on your computer, you can change the settings of your browser accordingly.
There are different types of cookies, which can be divided into three categories:
Necessary and Functional cookies
They are generally used to store and manage a unique identity, and to make the difference between the visitor and other users who visit the site at the same time, in order to provide a consistent and accurate service to each visitor and to improve the functionality of the site. They are usually the result of a visitor action, but can also be implemented as part of the provision of services that are not expressly required by visitors, but are offered to them. For example, cookies that memorize the content already visited on the Website, or the e-mail address and password you entered to log in during a previous visit. They can also be used to prevent from offering to the visitor a service that he has previously been offered and that he has refused. The use of functional cookies may also help us to provide content tailored to your interests, and save you time to connect again or to provide us again with certain information when you visit the website or try to access certain parts reserved for members.
They are limited to improving the performance and the Website and to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. The main function of a performance cookie is to measure and monitor the visitor’s activity of the site. A performance cookie will help generate statistics and is used by webmasters using Google Analytics for tracking and analyzing online activities on their website.
Those contain a unique key that is able to distinguish the search patterns of individual visitors, or may contain a code that can be turned into a series of browsing habits or information about preferences of use, which are stored elsewhere.
In addition, miDiagnostics uses the following cookies of third parties on the Website:
miDiagnostics only tracks anonymized IP addresses in the context of Google Analytics. You can find out more about how Google uses your data at http://www.google.com/analytics and www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Should you be averse to the collection of cookies by this Website or any other Website, there are actions you can take with your personal Web browser settings.
Web browser settings can be adjusted to perform one or more of the following actions: delete all cookies, block all cookies, allow all cookies, block third-party cookies, clear all cookies when you close the browser, open a ‘private’ browsing session, install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality as it pertains to cookies.
Please click on the links below to access more information and learn how to adjust cookie settings for a particular web browser.
More information on cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.